Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blogging Help

I have been attempting to re-design my blog with blogger. I want to make a navigational bar. This way I can have my two blogs connected. I want to be able to use my own color background, and to make my blog header with a graphic design for my own choosing.
Some of you bloggers did this yourself. I was wondering if anyone would like to do this is their spare time,and is handy with the technical side of the blog. I am not and I would pay you for your trouble. I have tried to follow directions on the blogger tutorial and it just doesn't do it for me. I am desperate!!. All of you that personal sent me emails to try to explain it to me have been great. But I just don't get it.

1 comment:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow! I totally empathize with you on this one. I've been trying to find someone who can help with this. The blogger tutorials were in total geek-speak and completely confusing.

If you find someone, let me know, and I'll do the same!

BTW, I love the look and content of this blog!

 
Imagination Designs
Images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva