Monday, December 29, 2008

Geraldine Brooks Interview



Here is a interview with Geraldine Brooks talking about her book People of the Book.
You can read a article here and listen to her podcast on KCRW here. and below I found her at lecture at Northeastern University in Boston. There is alot of historical background. The Sarvejo Hagadah had a great journey in medieval Europe to present and how it survived is quite interesting. I am looking forward to Rabbi Debbie talking about this at our sisterhood meeting. If any of my readers are in the area you are welcome to come and join us.

I keep surfing the web and I found a article in the newspaper about the long surviving journey the Sarajevo Haggadah made

1 comment:

LorMil said...

Thanks for the link to the interview.

I did review People of the Book, and you can read it here.
http://jewwishes.wordpress.com/2008/03/23/jew-wishes-on-people-of-the-book-by-geraldine-brooks/

Have a wonderful 2009, Susan, and may it be filled with great reading!

 
Imagination Designs
Images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva